- by Admin
Silver has a long and storied history, dating back thousands of years. Many ancient civilizations, such as the Greeks and Romans, used silver in a variety of ways, from jewellery to coins. In more recent times, silver has been used in a wide range of applications, from electrical conductors to mirrors.
Here are 10 interesting facts about silver that you may not have known:
1. The word “silver” comes from the Old English word “seolfor.”
2. Silver has been used as a form of currency, jewellery, and other decorative items for centuries.
3. Silver is found in nature in its purest form, usually as a by-product of mining for other metals.
4. Even though it is not as abundant as other metals, silver is still widely used in various industries.
5. Silver Jewelry was first introduced in the Middle East around 3000 BC.
6. Mexico is the world’s largest producer of silver, followed by China and Peru.
7. The first silver coins were minted in Lydia (modern-day Turkey) around 600 BC.
8. Unlike other metals, silver does not corrode or tarnish over time.
9. Silver is believed to have antimicrobial properties and can be used to help purify water.
10. Peru has the world’s largest deposit of silver at 120,000 metric tons.
These were some interesting facts about silver, let us now look at silver from a different perspective.
Is silver a good investment to make?
Yes, silver is a good investment. Unlike other metals such as gold, silver is an industrial metal with a wide range of uses in industries such as electronics, photography, and jewellery making. This means that the demand for silver is not solely dependent on investor demand, but also on industrial demand. This makes silver a more stable investment than other metals.
Another reason why silver is a good investment is that it is a relatively inexpensive metal. This makes it more affordable for investors to purchase large quantities of silver, which can lead to greater profits when silver prices rise.
Lastly, silver has the potential to outperform other investments in times of economic uncertainty or inflationary environments. The reason is, that while the price of most assets will rise in times of inflation, the price of silver will rise at a faster pace. This is due to silver’s historic role as a store of value and hedge against inflation.
For these reasons, silver is an attractive investment for both new and experienced investors.
Investing in Silver has never been easier, gone are the days when you had to buy and store silver in physical form. In today’s internet era, everything is going online. Yes, you guessed it right, you can even buy digital silver!
Buy Digital Silver With MyGoldKart
MyGoldKart is one of the few platforms in India that allows you to buy digital silver online in a safe and secure manner. You don’t need to worry about the safety of your investment as we store your silver in high-security vaults.
In order to buy digital silver from MGK, you will have to create an account with MGK. You can buy silver by visiting the Buy section on the website, there you will have to fill in the required details i.e. the amount of silver you want to buy, etc. Once you select your payment method and make the payment your digital silver will be transferred to your MGK Wallet.
This is how easy it is to buy digital silver from MyGoldKart. So, what are you waiting for? Start investing in digital silver today and secure your future with a reliable investment.